To ensure the safety of everyone, a personal health screening is required to be performed the same day as your appointment. A “yes” to any of the following questions would require you to reschedule your appointment
- Have you had a fever (>100.4 Degrees F) within the last 3 days?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms within the last 7 days?
- Shortness of breath
- Conjunctivitis (red eyes)
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- GI symptoms
- If you have had Covid-19 or have been directly exposed to Covid-19, have you been free of symptoms for 10 days?
Please review the following required guidelines before returning for your scheduled appointment:
- Please be prepared with a mask or face covering to be worn at all times while in the salon. (Disposable masks will be available for purchase, if necessary)
- Upon arrival, please wait in your vehicle until your stylist waves you in. Feel free to call and let us know you’ve arrived.
- Once inside, please use hand sanitizer prior to going to your stylist or nail tech’s chair.
- Please practice safe social distancing while in the salon and during the check-out process.
We are most concerned with the health and well-being of our staff and clients during this time, so please be aware of these temporary revisions to our typical protocol:
- We will be maintaining social distance guidelines and cleaning properly in between each appointment.
- We will not be utilizing the waiting area, and all magazines and style books have been removed.
- Please do not bring guests with you to your appointment.
- We will not be providing any refreshments during this time.
We are committed to supporting and maintaining a healthy community, and we feel confident that following these guidelines will allow us to resume more normal routines in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding! We look forward to seeing everyone!